Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is this Love?

In this ever running blind race, I was running to achieve what I wanted out of my life. I wanted to win the race and was not running to build my health, like a morning jog. People were giving me tough competition on every route I took, they had hurdles set for me on every path. But somehow I knew my way, that only law of attraction was helping me although I never noticed it.

While running, I saw a beautiful face and it seemed that it was cheering for me saying, "Amit, you have to win this race, for me, for everyone you love" making me more determined to reach my destination. As I was crossing various check points, I saw that face was fading out but I kept running with perseverence and consistency believing that I would see that face again at the end point. Believing my inner voice I kept running for almost 9 years, just to see that face again. Then at one check point, I saw that face again and I thought I realized what I wanted to an extent but suddenly shocked to see that she was cheering for my competitor. I was shunned by this but that face gave me power and strength to run, I could not say anything to her and understood that this was not my destination and thanked her to give me zeal to run faster and faster.

I am still running to achieve my goals and with a hope that there might be someone who will cheer for me. It's not that I wanted someone to cheer for me, it was just despite hurdles in the way, the route and journey was more pleasure and smooth....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have achieved all this all alone without tat special someone in ur life. I knw u need someone to make this journey more memorable.

But atleast don't wait for tat same face who is cheering up for ur competitor, I knw n who can understand better than me tat its realy hard to forget all that but still we have whole life in front of us and u have just started, its just the beginning...

So keep ur journey gng with same enthu n keep on waiting till u get the best in ur life n for ur life...